California-Orange County

Butterflies...

...are starting to appear in my stomach.  One week and five days until our wedding!! I am not nervous about getting married, but about all of the things I have to finish and do before the wedding...there is just too much, and I am SO afraid of forgetting some important detail!  Started working on all my "printing projects" today, like our programs, and am hoping to have all of the little project type things done by Friday so that I can enjoy my bachelorette party Fri night, and then WEDDING WEEK!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket

Re: Butterflies...

• lgrote17lgrote17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello wedding date twin!! i just had the bp this past weekend! tons of fun! now i have to do all the little things...seating arrangement is what i am working on tonight...all th ebg stuff is taken care of...onl 12 days! i cant believe it! hope your day is suuuuper great!
  • tamnatetamnate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom and I were just saying tonight how thankful we are we're not doing seating arrangements (we're doing appetizers, no dinner) because they seem like the BIGGEST job!  Good luck!! I know, twelve days (really eleven now!) and they are going to FLY by! Big stuff is all done for me too, just little projects.  So excited to finally be a Mrs.!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards