California-Orange County
Options

"Anti-Bride" Wedding Dress???

My friend is also getting married and she considers herself an "anti-bride" and does not want a traditional dress. I want to help her search for dresses because she left me drag her all around southern california, but I am not sure where to look.  Any ideas or salon suggestions???  Thanks!!!

Re: "Anti-Bride" Wedding Dress???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't want a traditional dress with ruffles and lace, etc. I bought my dress from ariadress.com It has the wedding dress "feel like a princess" but it doesn't scream THIS IS A BRIDAL DRESS. I chose a cotton eyelet fabric that goes nicely with our afternoon business casual affair. They have a shop in Pasadena that was really helpful, personal and all around nice experience. You can order any style they offer in any of the fabrics they offer, which makes it a lot more personal. Great prices too!
    TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what about amy michaelson dresses?
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check nordstrom.com on dresses they have a whole section of wedding dresses that are plain and simple
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards