Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bridezillas *The Show* In Cincinnati??

I was out at Lodge Bar this Saturday night and there were camera crews there taping a bride and her bachelorette party. People were saying it was Bridezillas, but I was not sure if that was accurate. Is this bride on here? or has anyone else heard about this?

Re: Bridezillas *The Show* In Cincinnati??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Was the bride screaming at her maids, dumping drinks on people, yelling at the bartender, and otherwise being a gigantic b****?  If so, it was probably Bridezillas. ;)
  • Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For the love of it I hope not -- just saying.I do know some videographers I looked into using offered either video of the bachelorette party or rehearsal dinner. I am hoping that might have been the case. If it really was Bridesmaids, I am sure we will see it on the tv soon!
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The rumor going around the bar was that it was Bridezillas. There were 2 cameraguys. The girl was not being obnoxious or anything lol but she was getting lots of attention, looks like they had fun.
  • Options
    mollyfayemollyfaye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Confirmation: one of my maids said she saw Bridezillas filming at her tanning salon too, so I think you're right!
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy cow! Its so weird because I watch Bridezillas all the time and to see someone local on it is kind of weird but neat for them lol.
  • Options
    mollyfayemollyfaye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never miss an episode either!! And who knows, maybe we'll see another Cincinnati bride on there in the future..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards