Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

10-10-09 Wedding Reviews

Hello Ladies! Husband and I just returned from a 2 week Honeymoon in Italy and it was amazing. I wanted to post some quick vendor reviews from our 10-10-09 wedding since I thought they were so helpful when I was planning. keeping them short and sweet. :) They all get A's in my book!!!Cake - Patricias (A). Cake was delicious and they did a great job on the design. Really liked working with them.Photography - Second Sight Photography (A). Kim did great and was great during planning. Such a sweet heart and fun to work with. Can't wait to see photos. One of my favorite Vendors.DJ - Mark McFadden (A) Awesome. Mark is so cool and did such a great job. He kept the dance floor packed and was very funny. Def recommend him.... he knows his stuff.Makeup - Jean Folchi (A). She was one of my favorite vendors. She did such a great job and was so nice and professional. I really liked my makeup and lasted all day long. She was just so sweet.Invitations - Pink Ink (A) I worked with Jenna and she did such a great job on our invitations. I received so many compliments. They also did our programs and seating cards which also turned out so good. Really enjoyed working with them.Flowers - Fassler (A). Celeste did an amazing job on all of the flowers. I love flowers and wanted something really different and unique for our centerpieces and she came up with the neatest pieces. Very nice work and was very happy!!!Videographer - Dan from Lifetime Video (A). Dan was great. So nice and sweet and did a great job. Can't wait to see the video. Really enjoyed working with him... very considerate too!!!Limo - A Limousine (A) They showed up early, the driver was very nice and they were very reasonable. Liked working with them and the limo was very nice. Reception - Radisson Rivercenter (A) Jodi was awesome to work with. THey were amazing. We received so many compliments on the food and the service was fantastic. They are so organized and made our day wonderful. I highly recommend going there. OUr guests loved how they could go right upstairs to their hotel room and not have to drive. Really happy with them as a vendor overall and received so many compliments on their service and set up. THey treated Husband and I so well the whole night.Rehearsal - McCormick & Schmick's (A) Service, Food, and location was amazing. Our room over looked Fountain Square and the food was so delicous. The service was great. Highly recommend using them... very good at working with your budget too. Melissa was awesome to work with. Favors - Pink Ink (A) they printed out our favor cards and they turned out great. We received so many kind words about doing a donation to the American Cancer Society. People were just so touched.Tuxes - Mens Warehouse (A) tuxes turned out great and they did great job. Guest Book - My Publisher (A) our book turned out awesome and their customer service is fantastic. Really enjoyed using their website and the quality of the book was great. Bm Dresses - Fabulous Bridal (A). They were great to work with and were so nice and professional. Not the hustle and bustle of some wedding dress shops. The dresses came in with no problems and they looked great. My Dress - Bridal and Formal (A) - great service and loved my dress :)Hope this helps you ladies who are planning. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Re: 10-10-09 Wedding Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to do donations to the ACS as well, but I think I am going to design them myself with photoshop.  Would you mind emailing me a copy of your donation cards so I can get an idea of what to say?  My email is tb583 at hotmail.com.  Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards