Ohio-Cincinnati

DJ Toad?

Sorry, yet another post about DJs! I contacted DJ Toad, and he is close to my price range, and his associates are in my price range. My question is, has anyone used his associates? Are they as good (or close) as he is? Also, his services include a lighting package and the associates do not. Opinions on this? Do I really need the club lighting? Thanks ladies!

Re: DJ Toad?

• edited December 2011
    I just got married 9.12.09 and used DJ Phil who works with DJ Toad productions. I loved him! He's great to work with and played everything I gave him. And didn't play the stuff that I didn't want him to play!Can't help you with the lighting question. My wedding was on a farm in a barn so that setting didn't need or at least I didn't feel the need to have any kind of club lighting. Good luck :)
  • edited December 2011
    I used Toad, and he was absolutely fantastic.  There's a full review in my married bio, but basically, he's just great at his job.  We never got around to giving him anymore of a playlist than "no country, no rap, and no cheese" and he followed those to a "t."  Guests were up on the dance floor the entire night, and I had several guests come up to me to compliment me on "my" playlist.SIL used one of his associates for their wedding (BIL is a fraternity brother of Toad's), and loved him as well.  I don't really think he's hired anyone that isn't a fabulous DJ.As for lighting...um...is it bad that I don't remember if there was lighting?  I don't think there was lighting...  ::runs off to check pictures to see if she had lighting::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards