California-Orange County

Stella & Dot Bridal Jewelry

Hi! I'm an independent stylist for Stella & Dot, which is an emerging jewelry line. The line has been featured in Lucky, InStyle and Redbook and has quite a celebrity following. When I first started with the company, one of the things I realized quickly was that the wedding demographic would be a good one to tap into, for a few reasons. First, if one of you brides-to-be is looking for a signature piece of jewelry to wear on your wedding day, then you'll see some great stuff to choose from. Secondly, if you are looking for a piece of uniform jewelry for your bridesmaids to wear in your wedding, you'll find something beautiful. Lastly, if you are looking for bridal party gifts for your bridesmaids, these are thoughtful, stylish and affordable gifts.  The way I like to describe the jewelry is Carrie Bradshaw meets grandmother's pearls. The jewelry has a vintage and classic feel, and I can't tell you how excited and passionate I feel about this product.

I have a website where you can take a look and purchase jewelry: http://www.stelladot.com/shelbycheri

And if you need help or want suggestions, I'm happy to help you! My website has my email info. If you're interested in hosting a trunk show, you can get alot of the jewelry you like for free. I am available to do private trunk shows for you in San Diego, Orange County, LA and Inland Empire!

Re: Stella & Dot Bridal Jewelry

• MissMexMissMex member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this board is for brides only. Vendors please stay off.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards