Colorado

Mens Wearhouse or bust?

HI everyone, I am having my wedding in Colorado and need to coordinate tux rental. Does anyone know if Mens Wearhouse is the cheapest and easiest option to go? It appeals to me because they have stores all over, but I am also looking for budget friendly. Any advice?

Re: Mens Wearhouse or bust?

• LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Men's Wearhouse, primarily because my Brother could go to the local store in California and get fitted there.  We had a good experience with our four tux rentals.  I don't know about comparative prices, since we didn't really shop around.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We are Using Mens Wearhouse in Westminster CO and they are great. We picked them because we had a discount coupon we signed up for at a bridal showe back in 2007 when we first tried to plan our wedding. I believe they still do these Coupons to this day as the lady told us. SO we were happy we could use it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    thanks everyone for the good vibes towards mw.=)
  • edited December 2011
    we also like how they have other stores in other states so if Hubby's Best man doesn't make it up here by the fitting date he can just go into any Mans wearhouse and do his fitting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Al's formalware is soooo much better and cheapers...they have a much bigger seection and the customer service is amazing!!
    2weeks_zps47aaf230 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I liked Al's, I thought they were very nice and reasonably priced. However, my problem with Al's was they did not have an one in Ohio where my dad, brother and nephews are.  So I did end up using MW in Fort Collins.  Was a little more expensive than I had planned on originally spending, but it worked out well for me and my FH because we are organizing this wedding with people in 3 different states.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards