Colorado

Vail Vendor Reccomendations? Hair, Makeup, DJ and Florist - Please Help!

Need help with my destination location. Can anyone make any reccomendations for me?

Thank you very much... I'm in Chicago and just looking online, there are WAY too many options!

Re: Vail Vendor Reccomendations? Hair, Makeup, DJ and Florist - Please Help!

• jeneceamellajeneceamella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Hi,

I am a makeup artist and hair stylist, in Denver and travel with a team of stylists.  We do a lot of weddings and would love to be a part of your day. I invite you to view my web site  www.Stylesbyjenece.com. Contact me directly @ 720-312-6310 with any questions.
    Best,
    Jenece
  • jes1119jes1119 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a local from the Vail area and planning a wedding myself! For hair, I would recomment West 1 salon in Eagle Vail or Blitz in Avon and I'm guessing either of those places could recommend a place for makeup. For flowers I would suggest Sweet Pea in Eagle Vail or Secret Garden in Vail.
  • edited December 2011
    thank you both!
  • macookiemacookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For florists, I would recommend Petals of Vail (www.petalsofvail.com). The website is not great, but our flowers came out beautifully! And if you need a planner, we used The Celebration Studio (www.thecelebrationstudio.com) and also planned from Chicago. They were an amazing help, so friendly and easy to work with. I can't imagine having done it with out them. Good luck!
  • karadelaykaradelay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Pick Me Floral and Events - they do flowers and planning. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!
  • EmilyAug08EmilyAug08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Sweet Pea for flowers - they were AMAZING.  I wanted lots of pinks, but didn't want any roses and wanted the wild flower look. They did an unbelievable job - exactly what I wanted :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards