Colorado

Recomending my Photographer!

Sorry If this is not allowed to be posted here. Please let me know so i don't break any rules.

I am recommending MY WEDDING  Photographer to all Colorado brides who need one.

She is doing a great special right now that i just got.

Here is her offer:

now through May 15th if you book a wedding package and get your deposit in before May 30th and you will receive 25% off your package price and a FREE add a session (1 one hour session that can be used for Boudoir, engagement, or trash the dress photos and 10 photos on a CD with print release.) Let everyone know so they don't miss out!

her website is

www.lifemomentsphotographybymarie.com (if you contact her let her know you saw an recommendation on theknot.com please)

Re: Recomending my Photographer!

• edited December 2011
    Sorry If this is not allowed to be posted here. Please let me know so i don't break any rules.

I am recommending MY WEDDING  Photographer to all Colorado brides who need one.

She is doing a great special right now that i just got.

Here is her offer:

now through May 15th if you book a wedding package and get your deposit in before May 30th and you will receive 25% off your package price and a FREE add a session (1 one hour session that can be used for Boudoir, engagement, or trash the dress photos and 10 photos on a CD with print release.) Let everyone know so they don't miss out!

her website is

www.lifemomentsphotographybymarie.com (if you contact her let her know you saw an recommendation on theknot.com please)

• edited December 2011
    sorry i tried to change the font but it didn't work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards