California-San Diego
Options

Old Victorian Schoolhouse at Twin Oaks House & Gardens in San Marcos

We had a dream outdoor wedding at the Victorian Schoolhouse in San Marcos. I didn't have much time to prepare for the wedding due to my career. Karen and her staff were the most wonderful people and treated me and our family like family of their own. They knew how to help us plan, what to look for and knew could read the type of wedding we wanted based on our personalities and our wants. The wedding site was gorgeous!! Filled with gorgeous flowers and the beautiful school house as the back drop. The gardens made you feel like you were in another world and it was just yourself, your groom and your loved ones. The food was outstanding. I had people raving about the food for weeks after the wedding. It was delicious! The outside tent was perfect for the reception and housed the guests beautifully with a view of the gardens and the school house. The lights at night made my wedding feel like a fairy tale and I didn't have any worries (well, as far as I knew). When Karen and her team takes you on as a client, your worries are settled with the knowing that on your special day her team is by far the most caring, profesional and hard working people I have ever met. I would recommend the Old Victorina Schoolschool House in San Marcos to anyone.

Re: Old Victorian Schoolhouse at Twin Oaks House & Gardens in San Marcos

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards