California-San Diego

Photo Booth or Magnets?

Hi Girls,
I heard about this vendor from many brides around the forum.The choice is between them and a photobooth.They are called http://unforgettablemagnets.com/What should I choose?
Thanks!

Re: Photo Booth or Magnets?

• edited December 2011
    Personally, I like the idea of a photobooth more.  It seems like a fun way for guests to entertain themselves and I think the experience and appeal of quirky photos would mean more in the long run.
  • geguillengeguillen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree photobooths are fun for the guests and they can keep the pictures wherever they want.
  • edited December 2011
    We're doing a photobooth, many have props too. The package we have set up includes a scrapbook that guests can put pictures in, its serving as our guest book and then they can take the other half home so its their favor as well. We went through Facebooth her in San Diego. Our wedding isn't until Nov, but we are very much looking forward to it.
    Anniversary
  • julialy2011julialy2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will go with the magnets, they are unique and it's something that will really have a use later.Photo booths are fun, but what do I do with the picture after? I have been to a few weddings that had them and I don't know where those pictures are now :)
  • edited December 2011
    This magnet company also offers a photo booth type services with their magnets! So, now I'm getting the favors I want and my guests can still have fun with
    taking pictures with props  Laughing

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards