January 2011 Weddings

Good Morning!

Good morning ladies! Happy hump day! How's your week going?

Re: Good Morning!

• Good morning i think i will fell better tomorrow once i get my test results in!!!! Other than that i dont know.... i guess i want to do some wedding stuff but at the same time i wish my mom was here.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good morning!  I'm a bit tired this morning since FI surprised me with midnight Eclipse tickets last night!  Yay! I love that man!

Now I gotta go to work for the day :(

How's your morning Bethie?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's good! Just beyond busy at work. Blah! We need to get this board moving.. It is SLOW!
  • Good Morning! today is going good my last 12 hour shift today then my weekend starts!! Plus yesterday my BEAUTIFUL 7lb 10oz 20 1/4 inch long niece was born!!!!  I love being an aunt gets rid of that baby fever I get every now and then!!

Kristin let us know how you did when you find out!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • Borey that is soooooo exciting i am soooo happy for you!!! I am an aunt but i am not close to that sister, but my bestie has to kids and they call me Auntie Kristin!! LOL They are soo cute, when they met Eric for the first time, they called him Unecle Eric it was great.....yes i do love it how it gets rid of that baby fever!! haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm great! I'm happy it's Hump day and we get to go cake tasting tonight. YAY! Finally get to do something FUN! But it is the last day of the month which means I'm super busy at work for the next week!! UGH... Tomorrow I hope to get a little more organized with all my wedding plans and binder.

HAPPY HUMP DAY
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    image image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello everyone!

I'm sleepy from seeing Eclipse last night a well.  Had a blast though! :-) and luckily my boss let me come in whenever I wanted!  So I strolled in at 11.30.....and only have to work until 6.30!
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • Good Morning or Good Afternoon everyone!!! Borey Mazel Tov on your niece!!! That is wonderful news!! I looked into honeymoon stuff yesterday, talked to a makeup artist. Today I am just recoping from my morning kickboxing workout!! I am so tired!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards