January 2011 Weddings

Excited about the cold!!!

I know I am prob the only crazy person that is excited that winter stuff is in the stores. I am so excited to start getting ideas and looking at all the winter/snowflake stuff that is coming out. Fiance and I spend lots of time in Micheals yesterday looking at everything from invites to snowflake ribbon. I can't wait till the first of the year so I can start buying. Hope everyone is enjoying this as much as me. Happy Planning.
Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Excited about the cold!!!

• Ummm.....okay I'll give you the happy snowflake decor excitement.....but if you are anywhere near where I live you should be cursing the weather- we've been 15 farenheit and icy roads for a week now. Like WTF? When to we get a break? LOL sorry I'm just ranting.
  • I'm right there with you, manda!!! :)
  • I'm right there with you manda. I have never liked seeing Christmas decorations before Halloween, but this year it makes me giddy. It means that we're almost to the one year mark. :-)
  • It was 80 degrees & sunny here in San Diego today! :)I am excited about it *eventually* getting cooler though, and DEFINITELY excited for it to get to the one year mark! I think when it gets to January I'm going to start getting really motivated to plan & stuff. Because then I'll be thinking, "This time next year, I'll be getting MARRIED!"
  • I wish it would get cold here! The high for tomorrow here in North Carolina is 80 degrees! I'm not liking that too much! But I know when I move back to Maryland in December, it will be COLD! I'll be longing for 80 degree days.I'm so excited for January to get here! There is a local bridal show that FI and I will be going to a few days before we hit the 1 year mark. That will be the perfect way to kick-off our hardcore wedding planning.
  • I'm with you Manda!  Now that they have Christmas music playing on the radio, I get all excited everytime I hear "Let it Snow"!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards