January 2011 Weddings

Re: Winter bride decor

• aw man, i have to travel to northern AZ for some of that... if i'm lucky. truthfully, i'd rather have snow than be stuck in 105 degree heat here in phoenix. right now, it's 9:00 at night and 98 degrees (ugh). tomorrow is supposed to be 110 Frown. maybe that's why i picked a january wedding... 65 degrees on average sounds NICE to me. still, it feels funny to consider myself a "winter" bride. LOL

i think maybe only Floridans can relate??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't relate. hahaha. It's so COLD here in the winter.  (Minneapolis, MN)  I am going to be freezing during the wedding... o dear. Minnesota summers are however pretty descent. It gets hot quite a bit, but mid 80s are pretty average.  Winter though? Usually below 15.
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • oh i'd LOVE to have 80 degree weather in the summer! LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Winter bride decor:
    aw man, i have to travel to northern AZ for some of that... if i'm lucky. truthfully, i'd rather have snow than be stuck in 105 degree heat here in phoenix. right now, it's 9:00 at night and 98 degrees (ugh). tomorrow is supposed to be 110 . maybe that's why i picked a january wedding... 65 degrees on average sounds NICE to me. still, it feels funny to consider myself a "winter" bride. LOL i think maybe only Floridans can relate??
    Posted by twoitalians
    haaha i know i just let the dog out its not even 8am and I am sweating. This past winter it was 23 degrees out and there are a lot of floridians that are like why in winter its gonna be cold....Oh I am sorry i dont want sweat on my day
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Winter bride decor:
    In Response to Re: Winter bride decor : haaha i know i just let the dog out its not even 8am and I am sweating. This past winter it was 23 degrees out and there are a lot of floridians that are like why in winter its gonna be cold....Oh I am sorry i dont want sweat on my day
    Posted by Kristin&eric
    yeah, sweating would be a bad thing. i think the only people i have to worry about being cold are my mom and my grandma, but then it also gives them an excuse to wear cute bolero jackets or shawls of some sort.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards