January 2011 Weddings

200 more days!

Is it silly that I'm excited about this?
~January 2011~
WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
image image Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 200 more days!

• no, tomorrow is my 200 days, I would be excited except for i have a HUGE test tomorrow!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • when I hit my 200 days last week I was very excited and very terrified.  We have so much to do and we need to get our butts in gear!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wohoo!!!  It's the 7 month mark tomorrow and I'm really excited!
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  •  Jess,You can be excited about this and everything else you want! It's your day!! Heck I say be excited about what type of wine you want to serve! Enjoy it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Agree 1,000% with PP! Smile
    Wedding Countdown TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: 200 more days!:
     Jess,You can be excited about this and everything else you want! It's your day!! Heck I say be excited about what type of wine you want to serve! Enjoy it!
    Posted by frogrobyn
    haha I love it!!!! I was a fredricks today with a friend and they had bridal and just married underwear it was soooo cute!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aw! I think the to be wed wear is cute! So to top today off, we got our 2nd e-pic disc with prints in the mail today. I couldn't believe how far above and beyond our photographers went to make us happy. I don't know if you all read my "was this a bridezilla move" post... but everything turned out just great. They sent more pics and more prints. So sweet of them!!
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    image image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'll be super excited next Wed. when we hit 199!!!! Speaking of to-be-wed wear, I'm waiting on my materials to make my "soon to be mrs..." hoodie for the day of! I'll post a picture hopefully by next week of the finished product!
  • Be so excited I can't wait for 200 days which is in 2 days! I am glad I am not the only one that is excited!! WE ALL GET TO MARRY OUR BEST FRIENDS!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards