• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2011 Weddings

Merry Christmas!

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas!

This holiday weekend is still not a weekend to take a break from wedding things. We got our marriage license yesterday and paid off a couple vendors. Also picked up a few more items that we still needed. January is almost here!! Laughing
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.

Re: Merry Christmas!

• Merry Christmas to you too! And happy holidays! It is SO soon!!!
  • Merry Christmas ladies!! With all this wedding stuff on my mind lately it hardely feels like Christmas. My FI has a 7 yr old daughter and we celebrated and opened gifts with her yesterday. It was a year ago today that my FI popped the question! :) Just 20 more days until 1-14-11 brides (am I the only one) get to say "I do"
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    image image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Merry Christmas!!!!!!!! Have a great day ladies!!!!!!!!!!
    "I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." Walt Disney Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

FI and I are taking a break through Christmas but New Years will be full steam ahead.. I know that a lot of you will be getting married!!! Whoo hoo!!!

January is almost here... 21 more days!!!

M
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13 Anniversary pregnancy calendar Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards