• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2011 Weddings

it's finally starting to feel real!!

I've been MIA for a while thanks to TK's new format, but I'm back! I can't believe that we are a year away!!! It finally feels like I can do things without people thinking I'm crazy for being so far out...not anymore! Since I've been away from the boards I've changed some ideas I had, cleaned out all the Michael's in town of the white glitter hydrangeas before Christmas, and I'm now on the hunt for my square glass vases. In a couple weeks I'll be ordering my dress, meeting with caterers, and soon after photographers. AHH. This year mark is making me feel like I have nothing done, when I had thought I was SO far ahead! I'll be updating my bio with new pictures soon :) Happy planning January 2011 knotties!!!

Re: it's finally starting to feel real!!

• So thankful that its January!!!

Schwoebr..what size glass vases do you need??? If you need like 3 inch ones, Dollar Tree has them http://www.dollartree.com/catalog/alt_image_popup.jsp?entityId=32572&entityType=product&isAlt=false&index=0

Umm...I'm trying to figure out where else you could get them. I ended up buying out one of my Dollar Trees for the square 3" vases...and you can't be $1 a piece!!!

If I think of else where and at good prices, I'll post them on here with links!
  • Thanks yogi! I actually already have a ton of those that I'm using, but I'm using them WITH the 6 inch vases which is what I'm looking for. I actually got them from a local bride for about 43 cents a piece!! :-D I've discovered now that I may not need as many as originally thought, due to some awesome, over-the-top crystal trees that my caterer rents. I may use a handful of those instead due to my insanely high reception ceiling. PIB. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards