January 2011 Weddings

wedding songs!!

i sat down today to try and deside on some of my wedding songs... have you guys desided on any yet??

CEREMONY
Family Entrance-
Wedding party processional-
Bridal processional- 
Recessional

RECEPTION
wedding party entrance-
bride and groom entrance-
First Song-
father/daughter-
mother/son-
garter toss-
bouquet toss-

and any other that i forgot!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
189 were invited image
66 are ready to rock!image
28 are party poopersimage
95 are lost trying to find the mailboximage
RSVP Date: January 15 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: wedding songs!!

• i have thought about, just not that much bc we are going to have a band, we havent signed a band yet though so it depends on what they can play.....i think thats is everything   ohh maybe in the ceremony when people are leaving the church
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI and I were talking about what song to use for the cake cutting last night.  Music is such a dilemma for us! We have completely opposite tastes in music!  I've been trying to find a first dance song for us for a loooooong time! :-)
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • i've completely forgotten about ceremony music so i haven't really thought about any of those songs. first dance however, we're tossing it around between "faithfully" by journey, "forever" by andrew garcia (his american idol stripped down version of chris brown's song), and a surprise-everyone-by-doing-something-upbeat "why don't we just dance?" by josh turner.

haven't thought about any others, but for some reason i think it'd be funny to play usher's "O.M.G." for when my FI removes my garter. when i was a kid i went to a wedding where the DJ played "can't touch this" when the groom reached for the bride's garter, i thought it was funny.

we're gonna have to play black eyed peas "imma be" sometime during the night cuz that's one of the only songs that FI and i start simultaneously car-dancing together, though i think it might have to be played towards the later hours when the older guests are either too buzzed to care or have left already.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are getting married in a church so we are doing a lot of classics we are also have an opera singer and he will sing Ava Maria and all I ask of you (from Phanton of the opera.
    I am walking down the isle to- Pachelbels Canon in D Major. We are walking out to REcessional A midsummer nights dream.
    Bridal Party is walking into -either Brandenburg Cincerto No4 in G Major OR Jesu, Joy of man Desiring BWV 147.

Our wedding song is You and Me by Dave Matthews...

We HAVE NO IDEA on what to walk in to at the reception...we were going to do a all the singles ladeis with skip of the record noise then the real song but we don't know yet.
    We aqre closing the wedding with a VERY different song....it was my fathers favorite and he passed. It is called TIme to say goodbye by Andrea Bocell and Sarah Brightman.
    Hope all this helps!!!! Feel free to use any of them!
    Vanna
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards