January 2011 Weddings

picture link

some of you said you wanted to see more pics, so here is the link to my facebook album that you should be able to see.

(just remember they aren't professional, but i still think most of them turned out well!)

ok, i took that link off. when i pulled it up (even when I logged off) you could see the whole album. oh well. it will prob be awhile before I can get them on something else. I don't have an account with anyone else.
image Anniversary

Re: picture link

• That's only good for that one photo...I don't know that I'd link something to your FB page either...maybe upload them all into a shutterfly or photobucket album then share that link? You never know who's out there! :)
  • Cute!
    But like PP said, you may want to delete this post... People can see your last name when they click on that, and I've heard of lots of creepers on theknot...

When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • schwoebr had a good idea with Shutterfly.  That's how my friends and I share pics across the country because there are some pics that I don't want people on my Facebook seeing them.

bourgehm: Are there seriously creepers on The Knot??  I wish I had known this when I chose my name on here ..

Loving the journey. January 2011 Board July Siggy Challenge: The Dress! image
  • Yes, there are... I've heard quite a few stories and have been warned many times about not crossing out full names (on pictures of the invite/STD).  There's strange people everywhere it seems.  Anyone can get on the know (even without an account) and see these boards. I doubt anything would happen, but just to be on the safe side...
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards