• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2011 Weddings

2 days away

I am 2 days out from my wedding. I am expecting my last batch of out of town guests tonight from NJ. ( My 3rd bridesmaid).

My fiance had a surprise bachelor party! I am so happy, I was really worried he would not get one and since I got a party I really wanted him to have the experience also. They went out to a shooting range then went to his favorite rib and steak place.......and talked about work. hahah. Go figure. He is such a good guy, I encouraged him to have a somewhat "typical" guy experience and he felt like it would disrespect me to go a a strip club. He rationalized it as: "you are a 20 on a scale to 1 to 10, strippers look like a 10 in the dim light a 2 under a half cracked bulb".  LOL Gotta love him!

The great news:

ALL of the snow melted & today we are doing pre-wedding portraits at the IMA in Indianapolis; today's high is 54! :] Sunday is looking like a high 30's but at least no rain, wind or clouds! I think Sunday is going to be a perfect day and I'm really happy since I wanted a few outdoor downtown photos.

I am signing out ladies and when I come back Jan 9th I will have pictures of wedding events & honeymoon reviews etc! Goodluck to the Jan 1-3 brides!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: 2 days away

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards