• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2011 Weddings

hotels

What is everyone doing about sleeping arrangements for the night be fore the wedding?

Are you going to have the GM stay in a hotel room with your FI? Are you going to have a hotel room for you and your BMs?
Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: hotels

• Well, all of our groomsmen and FI's family are from out of state so they will be staying at the hotel.  So they will all be there.  

My parents live in the area so me, my MOH and two bridesmaids (one of which is my sister and lives at home anyway) will all be staying a my parents house.  

FI is going to stay at the hotel with one of the groomsmen (who is dating my MOH). Our hotel block is awesome so if we get 10 rooms reserved during the entire wedding weekend we get a suite for free for the night of the wedding.  And then if we get 20 rooms (which we most likely will) FI will get a free suite the night before the wedding!   So anyway, thats the plan :-) 
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • FI and I will be spending the night together.  We realize it's not tradition, but we have lived with eachother for so long, that neither one of us sleeps well when the other one isn't there. 
  • In Response to Re: hotels:
    FI and I will be spending the night together.  We realize it's not tradition, but we have lived with eachother for so long, that neither one of us sleeps well when the other one isn't there. 
    Posted by wstuart
    I understand! I've lived with my FI for almost 2 years. It is going to be weird, but we're doing it.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • i don't have any out of towners, so we don't have any special arrangements.  everyone, even from both sides, will be a maximum of 45 min away from the church.  some of my BMs will prob spend the night with me.
    image Anniversary
  • FI and I got hotel suites for the night before. I'll be staying with my 6 BMs on one floor and FI will be staying with his 6 GMs on another floor.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We are staying at our respective houses and then for our wedding night we will be staying in our house!!!! Super excited!
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13 Anniversary pregnancy calendar Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
  • The bridesmaids are all staying at my parents house with me, and FI and his out of town groomsmen will probably be staying in our apartment with FI. I'm not QUITE sure about this yet. I just know all of the girls will be staying with me after the rehearsal dinner.
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • An evening at Pearl South Beach restaurant is one that you will never forget. A seemingly never-ending array of wines and spirits from some of the world’s finest producers will offer the perfect accompaniment to the unusual appetizers, signature dishes, and delightful desserts presented by some of South Florida’s greatest restaurants.

south miami beach catering

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards