• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2011 Weddings

I can't wait......!!!!

So one year from tomorrow, I'll be getting married!! WOOT WOOT/ OMG I can't believe its a year away. Needless to say, I'm ubber excited!! But on a "sweeter" note, I have my cake tasting appointment at 2 pm Oklahoma time!!! I can't wait....though I may have to come back home and work out some more to kill off a majority of the calories I'll be tasting at my appointment..lol. And I'm impressed with this place because they called me this morning to confirm that I would be able to make it to my appointment!!! I'm even more impressed with their professionalism!!! Especially since some of the girls I chat with on the Oklahoma board have had issues with other cake makers that I had considered regarding communication issues.

Ok...I'm done...must go jump in the shower to make a good impression and not look like a slob for once :P.

Re: I can't wait......!!!!

• Yay! Congratulations on making it to the one year mark! It is SO fun to say, next year at this time I'll be Mrs. ____!

Hope the cake tasting went well. I haven't done that yet - I'm almost dreading it. My fiance's mom is the BEST cake maker in the world, but she is not making our wedding cake. I want her to enjoy the wedding and she wants to enjoy the wedding, so she turned her son down. She's making a groom's cake for him, but I know he's disappointed. I'm not sure any cake place will live up to his expectations... I've put this item later on the checklist. I'm hoping to build momentum before we get to it. :-) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards