• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2011 Weddings

Is it real yet?

I was thinking about this today... my wedding is 12 days away. It was a year and ahalf away a month ago, but we changed the date. This is insane!

I pick up my dress from David's on Wednesday, and my bouquet from Michael's that day as well. I am so excited to see the flowers, and happy to get my dress/shoes. My mom gets here on January 4th, and we will be insanely busy till the end after that.

I ordered the tux for our little nephew to be our ring bearer. Thta part scares me- I have a feeling he will not be very successful, but I'm cool with that. I asked him before we left on christmas if he would like to help out his Aunt Lacey and carry a very important pillow, and he got all excited, ran to his room, and came back with his pillow. To practice for us. He will be 3 at the end of March, so I don't have high expectations- but it is adoooorable!

Anyway! Is anyone else having trouble realizing that.. their wedding is SO close?

Re: Is it real yet?

• I still feel like I'm just planning a big party!  Hasn't really hit quite yet.
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • I can't believe I'm getting married in 12 days! It doesn't feel real yet! Time really flew!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I cannot believe that it is here already. We are at the end of this journey and I still cannot believe that I will be Mrs. XX in less than twenty days. I picked up our licenses the other day and it brought me to tears. I look at the tickers on this board and it gives me goosebumps.

M
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13 Anniversary pregnancy calendar Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
  • It has hit me alright.. I have 4days left and I feel like I have so much to do. I think we are ok but my head is spinning. I try to think to myself about what else we need and I get nothing. lol... Good luck ladies..
  • all i know is all the stuf that i have to do but when i think about the wedding i still cant beilieve I am getting married!! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards