• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2011 Weddings

I've officially lost my FI :(

I don't know why I did this to myself again... every year I buy him a new video game and then that's all he does 24/7 (when he's not at work). I knew it would happen, but totally didn't realize how bad of timing it was :( Oh well, we got the majority of the stuff done and out of the way before Christmas :) How was everyone else's Christmas?
~January 2011~
WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
image image Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I've officially lost my FI :(

• Argh I know! Call of Duty Black Ops is my enemy!! When I read your posts subject my heart dropped into my stomach lol glad you're only losing him to a gaming system!! Marry Christmas!!!
    "I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." Walt Disney Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha, I made that mistake long ago! Like the PP glad you didn't lose him out of your life! :]
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • LOL I so bought mind Halo Reach. I'll never see him again!!!
  • Same thing here... I lose him to video games ALOT.
    Besides smashing the play station I can't see a way to win, lol.

Anniversary
  • LMAO @ pizza! I could never do that to him. He's been pretty good at putting down the controller when something needs to be done. So I'll let him keep his game ;) For now....
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
  • omg the subject scared me too!!! yeah i got FI a PS3 for his birthday/christmas. he's been pretty good tho. i've been cutting him a lot of slack cuz he works full time and i dont :p

save the date
    "Here we stand from two distant lands, brought together by His hand" <3 my Aussie <BR>
  • HAHAH my FI is the same way.. COD black ops is his mistress!.  We came to an agreement. He has to get off when I get home. Then when I go to bed he can get back on. Unless I am doing school work or something else, then he gets on earlier.
    Photobucket We're Married!!!!
  • I understand this! My guy went so far as to buy a second Xbox360 when the kinect came out, as well as sims3 on the console, to keep me occupied while he wants to play. Awesome dedication there!
  • I'm in the same boat as you ladies! My FI plays Black Ops & Halo Reach while I'm at work and when I go to bed. When I am home he does not play. However, I do enjoy watching him play Black Ops, it's more entertaining than Halo Reach. I HATE Halo Reach! Blahhhhh! I don't understand how a video game can consume someone for so long at a time! >:o

But at the end of the day... I still love him. I guess he needs his "man" time.
    Anniversary

September 25, 2011, Mommy lost her little angel. Mommy will always love you, and will forever hold that special place in my heart!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

At 35W2D, my little angel made her appearance. I never knew what love was until I met you. 12/4/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow Lace! I hope you guys have two tvs as well! LOL! I do have to admit I love the Sims :) And Mrs. Tyler ~ be happy that's what our men consider their "man" time ;) It could be worse, right?
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards