• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
February 2011 Weddings

**sarahmraley**

Do you have pictures of the centerpieces you're thinking of using? Are you DIYing or going to a florist? We're thinking of doing the branches as well and I wanted some info/advise on them if you had any...we haven't gotten to the florist yet.
TIA!!
image Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: **sarahmraley**

• i'm using www.wedideas.com

they do silk flowers and you can customize to what you want, how you want, etc, and if you spend more than $250 they send you a free toss bouquet. i was a little confused as how to fill out the spreasheet that they use as an order form, but i emailed them and they were very good about emailing me back, asking when was the best time to call .. and i've had a zillion questoins and they've always emailed me back promptly - and they're not that expensive - i'd say right around what a regular florist would be to do the wedding -
    i got my bouquet, 3 bridesmaid bouquets, a MOH bouquet, 2 jr bridesmaid bouquets, 3 corsages and 11 boutineers for about $411, and s&h is only $23
    they also ship quite early -- mine should be arriving end of october, and they will email you photos of your personal items before shipping so that you can either okay them or ask to make changes before they get sent to you.
  • I had posted questions on the flowers board and a girl sent me this link.

I have sent it to my florist and we are working (within my budget) off of this.  She keeps searching things for me as well and sends pictures.  We are going to our venue together in early November to sketch out everything and sit down and finalize (just about everything).  We are also getting married at our venue so we will be designing our arch as well (hopefully with hanging votives and lots of white!)  :)  

This link is to a photographer's website and some girl's wedding (poor thing probably doesn't know her wedding is being used as a model!!) but it is completely the image I have in my mind for our wedding!

Hope this helps! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Helps a ton! I love that girl's tall ones...thanks so much!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards