• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
February 2011 Weddings

12 months to go!!!!Yip Yip Yipy

I have 12months togo. I am ahead of the game. I already have my Bridesmaid dress, they got them on sale at Davids Bridal. I am talking about a major mark down. I know my venue just got to pay the money on it, I got my flower girls baskets, pillow, all the favors, my jewerly sets for the ladies. Now I just need to diet and exercise. I am thinking of having an engagement party but am not sure. Are any of you having one? if so when. I was thinking maybe May if I had one. Ladys we only got one year togo so we need to start talking and bouncing some ideals off each other. Hope everyone is headed in the right direction. Lets talk
Makayla BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: 12 months to go!!!!Yip Yip Yipy

• Yay!  I have one year to go as well (as of 2/26).  The best man from our wedding actually threw us an engagement/one year to go dinner on Friday.  It was so much fun and I definitely suggest you do it.  Any excuse to get all of the people closest to you together! 

All I have done is the dress and the ring bearer pillow, I need to catch up with you it sounds like you are on the right track!

Married February 26th, 2011 TTC #1 since May 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards