• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
February 2011 Weddings

untradition music suggestions needed!!!

hi everyone!!!
my wedding is a little less than traditional and i want to have a good time.  after seeing the JK wedding dance on youtube it made me think about using something other than the typical boring wedding march. 
now the bridal party members aren't really dancers so i don't want to copy the same thing we saw in the youtube video; i just want something different.
so if anyone has some ideas for the bridesmaids' and bride's march down the aisle i'd be so grateful!!
Can't wait to hear from you all!!
Thanks again!
~Jennifer

Re: untradition music suggestions needed!!!

• well it depends on what you like. For my wedding the music theme is old school. 70-80 music. I am playing
    Luther Vandross-you got me going in circles( the wedding party march)
    Pattie Labelle-- sobody loves you baby(for the bride march)
    Also I picked-- If this word was mine, always and forever, and the closer I get to you.
    I want my guess to fall in love with there mate all over again.
    Makayla BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hi 
    I decided to walk down the aisle to a song a I found on youtube. Its from a British department store Holiday commercial from 2008. Its a really simple, yet melt your heart version of, The Beatles, "From Me to You." Just look up John Lewis 2008 Christmas advert. I plan on having the wedding party walk down the aisle to the music and then the vocals will kick in when I walk down the aisle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards