• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
February 2011 Weddings

Bridezillas

I hate that show but cant stop watching it! I am trying to get everything done early and organized so I dont turn into one. I could not imagine treating my family and friends that way.

Re: Bridezillas

• Bah! I don't have We tv which makes me very, very sad. I don't think I can justify spending an extra $20 a month just to watch bridal shows, though.
    April 2011 November Siggy: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't have that channel either. But I think I'm gonna turn into Bridezilla! My daughter's aunt just asked to speak to me because my daughter told her that I am getting married. She grilled me on FI's "qualifications". Guess she wants to know if he makes enough money since her dead beat nephew owes me 11k in child support. Well if he gave it to me I could pay for the rest of my wedding!! And if she was any part of my daughter's life in the last 4 years she would have known I got engaged a year ago. Apparently she has no idea who she's messing with. I have the next 3 weeks off school, to get ahead on wedding planning, until I start my M.B.A double time! Bridezilla here I come! The ladies on the East Coast board call this code 235 - time to call security!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think I'm going to be bridezilla-y because I want my day to be 100% perfect. hahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards