• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

Movie anyone?

ANyone going to the movies this weekend?
IF DH gets off at a decent time saturday I think I wanna go to a movie...but not sure what I want to see...we LOVE the kid movies lol thats all we ever see, last two movies we saw were HOP and RIO lol

I wanna see Hoodwinked Too....Water for Elephants and Soul Surfer....

Anyone seen them? like them? want to see them?

Yeah Im bored
image pregnancy

Re: Movie anyone?

• DH and I went to see Water for Elephants last night. He knew I wanted to see it badly since I loved the book and well I kinda have a teeny crush on RP...It was a good movie =)
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We have free movie passes but there really isn't anything I want to see besides water for elephants, but DH doesn't want to see it.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• DH told me the other night "I'm pretty sure I owe you like 5 chick flicks by now, so if you want to see that "Prom" movie...we can go..." lol!

I said no I dont want ot see that...but I do want to see Something Borrowed whenever that comes out!
    image pregnancy
  • I guess I'm lucky DH likes chick movies too. We love movies in general so we tend to like the same things. Not always but sometimes. He thought it looked like a boring movie but surprised me yesterday saying he wanted to take me to see it.

He said we are definitely watching Bridesmaids lol.....we love our SNL girls!
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • OOOH I'm having a margarita and movie girls night for Bridesmaids! :) Exscited about that!

Oh DH pretends not to like chick flicks, but when we're at home and I put on one, he gets right into it:)

When we go to the movies though we tend to pick either the kid movies or more drama type movies...
    image pregnancy
  • I wanna see Bridesmaids too! Maybe my sister will go see that with me....

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• Water for Elephants even though it's a love story too is more of a drama.
    Part of That World Blog
  • DH would probably want to see Fast and Furious 5 and I'm all set...though I do enjoy looking at Vin Diesel and Paul Walker for a couple hours it's just not my thing lol I cant wait for the movies with Justin Timberlake in them! Sealed
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We're going to Fast Five...can't wait, LOL.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2011-weddings_movie-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:643Discussion:0e68f5bb-5117-47ce-9ee2-991a9562d38bPost:aef18d76-c3d2-45b7-abd1-272fc415f7c6">Re: Movie anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're going to Fast Five...can't wait, LOL.
    Posted by Tanq&Tonic[/QUOTE]

I think we might be seeing this as well. DH wants to see it and I feel like we always go to movies I want to go to. I also want to see Water for Elephants, but I want to read the book first.

I'm personally excited for Harry Potter to come out this July, lol. I'm such a nerd, although it comes out right around my due date, so idk how that's gonna work.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards