March 2011 Weddings

weekend plans?

anyone doing anything fun this weekend? wedding related or non wedding related?

Re: weekend plans?

• We were supposed to meet with our pastor tomorrow but he needs to re-schedule which is fine cause we have FI's brother's engagement party tomorrow. They got engaged a month after us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • I'm going dress shopping for the 1st time tomorrow!  My favorite aunt is visiting from FL so I've got a few appts set up with her, my mom and mommom.  I"m no where near ready to purchase (need to drop a couple lbs) but it should be fun.  Going out tonight with a couple of FI's friends for dinner/drinks so I need to be on my best behavior for tomorrow,

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
  • Somehow I was lucky enough to get a stomach bug, so I will more than likely be in bed this weekend. FI gets home from a work trip tomorrow so I'll finally have someone here to make me soup.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• In Response to Re: weekend plans?:
    I'm going dress shopping for the 1st time tomorrow!  My favorite aunt is visiting from FL so I've got a few appts set up with her, my mom and mommom.  I"m no where near ready to purchase (need to drop a couple lbs) but it should be fun.  Going out tonight with a couple of FI's friends for dinner/drinks so I need to be on my best behavior for tomorrow,
    Posted by LadybugBride3
    Have fun dress shopping! Where are you going? I know what you mean by 'be on your best behavior' haha! I have to do that sometimes.. can't always 'be yourself' ;-)
    Somehow I was lucky enough to get a stomach bug, so I will more than likely be in bed this weekend. FI gets home from a work trip tomorrow so I'll finally have someone here to make me soup.
    Posted by caseyandlizzie
    Awe I hope you feel better! Hope he makes you some good soup! :)
    Aww, dress shopping will be fun!  I get to go to a 3 hour class tomorrow morning and give a presentation on my thesis at that class.  Then I plan on sleeping away the rest of my weekend--stupid wisdom tooth extraction hurts.
    Posted by jennyp08
    I did not have a good time when I had mine out. Did they at least give you some good drugs?

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• Going to a wedding festival tomorrow.

• Thought we were going to have a relaxing weekend...then FI's sister-in-law went into labor at 2:30 am.  Two weeks early!  At 10:52 am Saturday we welcomed our first niece, Payton Marie.  Bummed I didn't get a relaxing weekend, but of course happy to have (and get to go see and hold and love) the little sweetheart!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I keep you with me in my heart, you make it easier when life gets hard.
    Thought we were going to have a relaxing weekend...then FI's sister-in-law went into labor at 2:30 am.  Two weeks early!  At 10:52 am Saturday we welcomed our first niece, Payton Marie.  Bummed I didn't get a relaxing weekend, but of course happy to have (and get to go see and hold and love) the little sweetheart!!
    Posted by lindseroo
    AWE! congrats!! :) I love babies!
    Going to a wedding festival tomorrow.
    Posted by teachermegs
    What is a wedding festival?
  • Congrats on becoming an aunt!...I went dress shopping yesterday and it was actually pretty successful.  I went to Baranette's in Willow Grove and found an Essence of Australia dress I Love, it could definately be the one.  We went to a second store, Anne Bailey's and there was another dress my family really liked but I'm still leaning toward the first.  I didn't expect to find something the first day!

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
    In Response to Re: weekend plans? : I did not have a good time when I had mine out. Did they at least give you some good drugs?
    Posted by caseyandlizzie

Casey: Oh yes.  Vicodin, and lots of it.  lol  I was high as a kite most of Friday, and then I spent Friday night puking up the pain meds.  I've adjusted the dose a little, so I spent yesterday & today on pain meds, minus the vomiting, thank goodness.  My FI is entertained by how loopy the meds make me.  Its not fun at all, and I underestimated how sucky this recovery would be.  I so don't want to go to work and class tomorrow
    In Response to Re: weekend plans? : What is a wedding festival?
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011
    It was like a wedding expo, except the vendors were in different locations around the island.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards