• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

Happy April! (I'm married - few PIP)

I'm married!  There's a few guest pictures on facebook already, and the pro pics should be back in about 2 weeks.  The photographers ended up staying with us for over 11 hours...  and we got one more than we expected.  I can't wait to see how many pics we get!!  They were awesome!

Our cake!  Which the cakery posted on their facebook because they liked making it so much!   They also made a mini gluten free cake for my mom, that she said was AMAZING!  Our cake was so awesome too, I have two boxes of it that I'm still eating. 

Everything went really well... we had a scare with the flowers being an hour late, but I wasn't on time either with getting ready, so it worked out fine!  We both had a blast!

Everyone kept commenting on how many details there were, and how good I did putting everything together, and how much I did for it.  It was really awesome to hear that everyone noticed and appreciated/liked all the planning and work I put into everything!

My husband teared up during the ceremony...  and the way he looked at me all day was just amazing!   He also surprised me with a necklace and earring set, and an alexandrite ring!  Which of course made me cry.  LOL

Here's a few guest pics!

My dad...  who sang the song we danced to to me while we danced...  he had never heard it before I picked it for the wedding.  So sweet!

I had them play a special song for me and my mom to dance to too.  I made her cry a lot of times during the day.

Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

Re: Happy April! (I'm married - few PIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards