• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

Good morning

How was everyones weekend???

Ours was pretty good. Friday Luke went with my Dad to watch a High school football game and I laid on the couch and watched Teen Mom and other shows Luke doesnt want to watch w/ me :) then I got TERRIBLE heartburn so I felt like crap and went to bed....

Saturday we went to a Texas Tech football game. We usually go to most of the homegames but they've jacked up prices, and we go with my parents and Dad is mad at the athletic program lol so Luke & I bought these tickets (i found them CHEAP on stubhub.com) anyway that was fun, but it was a night game and it was just about over doing it for me.
Yesterday I was so exhausted I felt hung over....Its unbelievable how tired I can get and how hard it is to recover from it! I feel pretty good today though...

Im excited my friend is having her baby girl today! (This is the friend I threw the shower for this summe rhtat had litke a million invites)
They've tried for a lot of years to have another baby and have had a lot of heartache. Her first baby about 12 years ago was stillborn, a little girl, Victoria, at like 7 months. THen she had Jonathan, her 10 year old, that was a really hard pregnancy and she was on bed rest most of the time. She's had a few miscariages since then...but this time its been a really healthy and wonderful pregnancy and she will welcome her to this world today! :)

Happy Monday! Hope it treats you all great!
image pregnancy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards