• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

Thanks ladies!

Thanks for the motivation the other day! I needed the little pep-talks, and needed to know that I wasn't the only one behind! I sat down with Fi and we did figure out what was left. So, in the past two days we got the HM booked, finished another DVD our pastor is having us watch, filled out the DJ questionnaire, and registered at one more place! So, I am getting on the ball now! Yeah! Just had to say thanks!

Re: Thanks ladies!

• Holy cow lady! Talk about motivated! Way to get some major checks done, now your motivating me to get some stuff done. LOL
  • Wow that is awesome and a LOT of stuff checked off!!! 

...What exactly did you say to him??  Can you come talk to my FI too??  Hehe  :)
    BFP Chart, EDD 4/21/13
    It's a GIRL!

BabyFetus Ticker

Photobucket

3 babies in Heaven (1 miscarriage in 2006, 2 ectopics in 2012 - EDDs 9/29/12 & 1/29/13)
    one on earth (DS born 10/29/08) and one in my belly. ?

WOOT!!! My TBBFF SweetC80 is KTFU!!!

my read shelf:
    Kari Plautz's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • He was kind of freaking out that nothing is done either! His big motivation for the wedding is the HM... So, I pointed that out :) I just threw in the other stuff in the chat! Plus I compromised, he can play a little XBOX then we do a little planning! Gotta be sneaky sometimes!
  • Wow love the xbox idea I need to try that compromise with my FI ! :)Im already registered just need to do the HM.
  • Just got invites out! Ran to the post office before it closed! Yeah! Now, I am getting super excited!
  • Congratulations on getting so much stuff checked off of your list. I love the way you motivated your FI.

I'm going to try that and see if it works.  He really needs to go and get his suit for the wedding and hasn't done it yet.  LOL!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards