• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

Good morning!

Ive been awak since 4 freaking AM....i woke up cause I had to pee then i started sneezing, then my mind wouldnt shut off and before I knew it my alarm was going off....its gonna be a looong day ;)

How is everyone this morning?

I dont know much...we bought personal digiorno pizzas last night at the store, at that and watched Bridesmaids, Luke thought it was funny....not as funny as I do, I laugh hysterically when they're giving the toasts and the british roommate "At first I did not know it was your diary, I thought it was a very sad hand written book" lol
and the food poinsoning scene...omg! I can just see something like that happening!

It makes me laugh because my BFF from college and my BFF from HS had never met until my wedding and I talk to my bff from college more because the other one is in the military and is far off, and before they met they automatically had their walls up and were ready to duke it out. So I can kind of understand the push pull between BFFs lol

Man i feel like Im drunk! I think Im going to eat my gummy bears I brought....when I get nauseas thats all I want, weird, huh?
image pregnancy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards