March 2011 Weddings

Beverages??

So we are not having any alcohol at our wedding . So we are providing all the drinks (sodas,jucies,etc). Well we are having a buffet and what I am thinking about doing is having a table or two at the end of teh buffet line with all the cups and all . Well I am trying to figure out how I want to do the drinks. I want it so people can go and get there own drinks . So I was think about getting tub of some sort and put the drinks in there with ice and all but Idk.  So how is everyone else setting up there drinks?
Anniversary

Re: Beverages??

• Or you can place a pitcher at each table so that they don't have to deal with carrying their plate & drink.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Well We won't have Ice tea or Coffee at the wedding due to reglious reasons  either.  I don't want to do bottles or cans because I don't want them in the pictures , plus its like almost $100 more then 2 liters.  We are also making punches and all and thats where  beverage jugs will come in and punch bowls  . But I am not sure how to store the 2 liters .
    Anniversary
  • We are filling a section of the buffet with ice and using that as the beverage tub.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're doing our drinks in the glass thingies (sorry) with the spouts. Since they're see-through, we'll be making them pretty :)  Ice water with lemons; iced tea with lemons, possibly peaches; lemonade with lemons; and sangria with lots of pretty fruits.  Since we were recently told one of the serving things may be leaking, we may ditch the water and have a tub with ice in it and bottles of water. I hope that doesn't take from what we're doing with the other drinks. :) Best of luck to you all! :)

Best wishes to you all! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards