• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

Happy Friday

How gorgeous does Kate look in that gown! Funny when I first wanted a wedding gown I wanted something that had that look. NOTHING though, now there will be tons. I think my area so many women choose strapless so no one carries gowns that have straps/sleeves. SO ANNOYING! She is a classic bride just like Grace Kelly was. LOVE!!!!!!

Sorry I'm not on here much anymore. You can find me over at the Nest mostly. I wish they would put our anniv board up already so I don't have to go to two sites.
Part of That World Blog
my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy Friday

• I totally forgot to watch tv this morning....oh well I'm sure I can find recaps online and the wedding stuff will be all over tv for awhile. I initially wanted sleeves too because I've got some skin problems on my arms, but I couldn't find anything. And I agree, Grace Kelley was a gorgeous, classic bride.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• katieluke1983katieluke1983 member
    500 Comments
    edited April 2011
    I wanted sleeves too...i couldnt find anything with actual sleeves except ugly ones...but thankfully straps werent too hard to find, my shoulders are not meant to be bare :P

I was slightly annoyed that NO local news was on  this morning...Iknow its a huge event but seriously I have to watch the news in the morning or I am allout of whack...and now Im out of whack lol

I can't get involved on the Nest...I get on and read but cant find somewhere I fit yet...

Well tonight Im going to stand along the streets to honor a fallen soldier. THe Westboro Baptist church is confirmed in town, Andrews is a small community, but all of west texas and SE new Mexico will be there.
    Other than that I have no plans this weekend...laundry in the laundrymat I guess since our dryers out...
    image pregnancy
  • I loved kate's gown. She looked so pretty!

My weekend is just spending time with DH. I havent seen him since Monday night and we got into a fight over getting ice cream. lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards