• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

bachelorette and lingerie party combo?

So, to lengthen the bachelorette party, I thought about having a lingerie shower before the bachelorette party starts.  Any thoughts?  I'm quite indecisive on the issue.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: bachelorette and lingerie party combo?

• Sounds like a plan. lol.
    Anniversary
  • I wouldn't do it just cuz well I'm most likely not doing a bachelorette party anyway. I don't consider myself single at all to even have one. But also for the lingerie. My friends wouldnt even know what to get me or what size. I tend to notice some people think they know my taste and they don't.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yeah I agree with Jsweetie on that one . If your that type of person. Some people are more comfotable with it some not. I fall in the 2nd. But were having a combined party.
    Anniversary
  • I'd be mortified to open lingerie in front of people! haha...I'll opt out of that one!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's how I'm doing it!  It's a great way to get the party started and everyone has a good time!  I went to 2 of them this summer and had a blast! 

• thanks for all the comments.  I guess I liked the idea of spending more time with my friends but i may not have as much participation if i make the evening longer with the shower.  one of my girlfriends had a lingerie shower (minus the bachelorette party) and she had to share her sizes on the back of the invitations.  that may not be for me.  Maybe I could instead make the lingerie optional in case some are tempted to do it. 

keep the pros and cons coming!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are a joint party, so that wouldn't work for me.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Maybe you can do a girls day where everyone meets and gets there nails done or go to a movie before hand?  Sorry I am not much help were having one big party instead of two.
    Anniversary
  • I think I'm doing that as well. One of my BM did that before she married and she said it was alot of fun so I'm looking forward to it.
    Anniversary
  • Its definitely not my idea of a good time, and I don't think my circle of friends would enjoy it, but if its something that you guys would enjoy, then why not?

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards