Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Question about bridal shower... help! LOL

Ok so I have a stupid question... my bridal shower is this Sunday and it's from 3-5pm... when exactly should I show up? Am I supposed to be there right away to welcome guests or should I come right at 3? when it starts or a little late to make an entrance?? LOL

I have no clue what the "proper" thing is... help me out guys!!

Also- am I supposed to have a gift for the hostess? (My MOH?) Man, I'm clueless! Embarassed

Re: Question about bridal shower... help! LOL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would get there at 3 or maybe 3:15. No reason to be late. I got the hostesses of my shower gifts. I spent maybe $15 on each. It doesn't have to be anything expensive, just a token of appreciation.
  • Options
    bfinksbfinks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would show up earlier than 3 to ensure the hostess don't need any last minute help.  I would also bring hostess gifts.  They don't have to be large gifts, but nice bottles of wine and a thank you card would be good at minimum. 

Good luck!!!
  • Options
    MexicoHelperMexicoHelper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would ask the hostess what time she would like you to arrive.  As a default I would come slightly before 3pm--like 10 minutes-not too early so she is still getting ready but not so late that the other guests have arrived.  Definately get the hostess a gift--a gift certificate to a spa or someplace like sephora is nice.
  • Options
    schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I showed up about 10 minutes late...made an entrance. :P It worked out well :)
    !Happily Married!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards