• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

I want to see...

Everyone favorite pictures.
Pro or Non pro.(Or one of each, if you will like.)

My Favorite Pro Pic.

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: I want to see...

• victoria0993victoria0993 member
    100 Comments
    edited April 2011
    Ahh it was so hard to pick just one!!  But, I think that this is my fav (for now at least!)

Anniversary

• oooh i have LOTS but I chose two....

Literally about 30 seconds after we walked down the isle...I love it! its so "us"

And this is as we're driving off after everything!!! We literally drove a block down. got out and ripped the dirty stuff off the car, then just grinned like idiots and drove to the hotel and took our SHOES off lol

image pregnancy

• This has changed on a weekly basis, but right now this is my favorite posed pro pic:

Favorite pro candid: 
    (right after we walked down the aisle--they really caught my mixed emotions beautifully--tears & a grin)

Fav non pro pic:
    me and my MOH and BM before the ceremony.

• Favorite non-pro:

Favorite Pro:

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• I dont have my professionals yet :(

But these are my two favorite non-pro

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hard to choose!  LOL.  One thing I'm kinda bummed about though is that I don't have any posed/formal pics of just H & I that I *love*.  There are some candid ones I love but the 3 that are of us 2 posed are just 'eh'.  Anyway some that I do love are

And a non-pro

BFP Chart, EDD 4/21/13
    It's a GIRL!

BabyFetus Ticker

Photobucket

3 babies in Heaven (1 miscarriage in 2006, 2 ectopics in 2012 - EDDs 9/29/12 & 1/29/13)
    one on earth (DS born 10/29/08) and one in my belly. ?

WOOT!!! My TBBFF SweetC80 is KTFU!!!

my read shelf:
    Kari Plautz's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I get my pics tomorrow and who knows when I will put them on the comp. So yea........lol I think my faves are already up on here
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This was a GREAT idea! I love this!!

These are my current pro faves ... 

Wedding party:

Us in the rain:

Us right before we left:
    tiffandshel.tumblr.com
    www.tiffandshel.com/wedding

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • I have way too many pro pics to choose just one.  Right now, this is my favorite pic: 

DH, his brother, and I were leading the reception in drunkenly singing happy birthday to his longtime family friend. I just love how into it everyone looks (and yes I'm a huge dork). 

Our of our "serious" pics, I love this one.  I used a B&W version for our thank you cards.  

Learning to live and work from home: My blog
  • I have another favorite! Me and my grandma:

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• Mine has been in my signature, so I'm sure you all have seen it already!  LOL
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• I got my pros right before we left on our HM-

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards