• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

What's everyone up to?

Today I went and got my nails done and toes painted, then did a little tanning, and am watching hockey for now. Tonight one of my BM's is having her couples shower with a luau theme, so I am going to that solo since the DH is OOT flying.

Tomorrow I am watching more playoff hockey, cleaning a little, and doing some of those thank you cards since I haven't even started them yet....I have no motivation to do them....I think the wedding wore me out with all that kind of stuff.
Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: What's everyone up to?

• Oh yeah...Thank you cards.  I should totally do those.  

Today I went to breakfast with my friend, then early mother's day lunch with my family since DH and I are going to be out of town next weekend.  Um...I met with the professor I T.A for, and now I should be grading papers while doing research for this class I'm auditing, but I'm just totally drained.  Definitely not going out tonight!  

Last night I hung out with this 40 year old couple (been together 17 years) who parties WAY harder than I do or ever have.  They're cool people, but they exhausted me...the 24 year old.  At some point, don't you just want to play scategories and call it a night? I mean, seriously.  Their life baffles me.  
    Learning to live and work from home: My blog
  • I still have some thank you cards to finish as well! I was good about starting them, but just got tired of writing them and haven't done any since, oops!

Today, we are just working on the baby's room. We're done painting and putting in new molding today then its time to decorate. I ordered some cute stuff from Etsy and I'm really excited to put it all together.

Tomorrow, I think we are going to do a Costco trip and probably yard work. We live on an acre and its so much upkeep. I really love having the land, but holy moly I feel like our yard never looks good because its so much stuff to keep looking good. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A whole lot of nothing. This is the first weekend in A LONG TIME that DH and I actually don't have to plan our day around some type of party, event, or task that we have to get done. So we went and I got a bike today!  Something we've been saying we were going to do for 2 years now. DH is a runner, so I can bike along with him. It's awesome that now I get to spend time with him like this and I will get in shape!!! Something I have been meaning to do.  Otherwise, we are going to eat the Italian sausage that has been in the slow cooker all day, probably pop in a movie and call it a night!

Callmebetty - that's hilarious about that couple. Amazing how some people no matter how old they get can still do that. I have never and will never party like that either. I mean I like to go out every now and then but my midnight, I'm a pumpkin. :-)
    Photobucket Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • I've been doing a whole lot of nothing...  so pretty much the usual.  DH is still out of town for one more week, so I've been watching photography classes online, and reading new books this weekend.

I also have not even started thank you cards...  I kind of keep forgetting about them.  I suppose I should add that to my list for Monday.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2011-weddings_whats-everyone-up-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:643Discussion:ebfd2014-91ab-47e2-b66e-aa8025521dbdPost:4986be12-d4c3-43e1-a89e-b095f076e23d">Re: What's everyone up to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]A whole lot of nothing. This is the first weekend in A LONG TIME that DH and I actually don't have to plan our day around some type of party, event, or task that we have to get done. So we went and I got a bike today!  Something we've been saying we were going to do for 2 years now. DH is a runner, so I can bike along with him. It's awesome that now I get to spend time with him like this and I will get in shape!!! Something I have been meaning to do.  Otherwise, we are going to eat the Italian sausage that has been in the slow cooker all day, probably pop in a movie and call it a night! Callmebetty - that's hilarious about that couple. Amazing how some people no matter how old they get can still do that. I have never and will never party like that either. I mean I like to go out every now and then but my midnight, I'm a pumpkin. :-)
    Posted by Believeinlove817[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Your evening sounds about my speed :-)  These are friends of friends, and while very nice, I feel like at some point, it's time to end the Fear and Loathing style madness :-) 

</div>
    Learning to live and work from home: My blog
  • We just got back from our HM and hanging out. Not tired, but should be. We are watching Pawn Stars.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2011-weddings_whats-everyone-up-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:643Discussion:ebfd2014-91ab-47e2-b66e-aa8025521dbdPost:9cb74907-2adb-48c8-8e70-22c3af3a0967">Re: What's everyone up to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's everyone up to? : Your evening sounds about my speed :-)  These are friends of friends, and while very nice, I feel like at some point, it's time to end the <strong>Fear and Loathing style madness</strong> :-) 
    Posted by Callmebetty[/QUOTE]

I have to say....  that totally made me crack up.  For sure what wedding week felt like (and I adore that movie)!!  LOL
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Yeserday the plan was to go to the grocery store buy groceries for the house and for some stuff i was planning to make and take to my sisters for a cook out!
    Well then my BFF called, the Cirque de la Symphonie was in her town (2 hrs away) and her mom was supposed to go with her but backed out last minute. So I ended up driving there, we went to dinner, had biggg margaritas and a TON of food lol then went to the show! It was really fun. THen I decided o just come on home last night, got home around 2AM...
    SO today I was going to go to the store, but the winds blowing 75 MPH out side (noo kidding there) I think I'll wait and see if it dies down....

image pregnancy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards