• Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

WFD?

I think I should keep this up..

What'ya having tonight!?
Anniversary

Re: WFD?

• We are making caprese salad sandwhiches. I have no idea how me made them before but I hope they are jsut as good tonight!
    Anniversary
  • I don't know what I am having.  Z is having his boys night tonight so I am alone.  I am thinking of picking a sub up. 
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation
  • we had chicken parm meatloaf with pasta and crispy zucchini sticks.
  • We used leftover turkey burgers as the meat in tonight's taco dinner. with quinoa on the side. It was goooood!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Last nights dinner was Tuna cakes.  Just tuna, zucchini, wheat bread, seasonings and an egg to combine. Very filling and very good!
    Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Last night we went out for tacos with friends...I had a meal planned but oh well! It was good, their buffalo chicken taco is so good!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Parm meatloaf?? That sounds good!! and tuna cakes.. Ashely is it like a crab cake?

Anniversary
  • Last night was errands and cleaning.  We grabbed Wendy's on the way home.  I love their apple pecan chicken salad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Serena, the tuna cakes are kind of like a crab cake. You couldn't really taste the shredded zucchini but it was a good binder. They weren't over tuna-y either.
  • They sound delish! I have tuna at home, I'll have to try them
    Anniversary
  • Here is the recipe for Tuna Cakes:
    -1 med zucchini shredded (remove excess water by wrapping shredded Z in a few paper towels)
    -1 cup firmly packed small cut cubes of wheat bread
    -2 cans tuna
    -1 egg (or two if the mixture is dry)
    -2 Tbs oil
    -2 tsp lemon juice
    -1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning or dill weed
    -dash of salt and pepper

In a bowl combine all ingredients. Make into patties and put in oiled frying pan. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side.

• Yay! Thank you! I'm excited to try them!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards