• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Signing off!!!

Hi ladies!
I haven't posted too much over the last year or so but have been reading every day. You all have been so helpful keeping me grounded because I realized we are all going through mostly the same stresses and excitement.
I'm in the middle of packing to leave tomorrow for the hotel I'll be staying at with my bridesmaids and family the night before the wedding. 
Tomorrow night we'll rehearse and have a lovely dinner with our closest friends and family, then Friday I'll marry my best friend! I'm sure you all know what I mean when I say... I Just. Can't. Believe. It's. Happening!!!!!!! Chris, my FI, is so excited and always asking what he can do - he's being so wonderful I can't stand it. 
I think the only thing I'm stressing over is that my FSIL's bridesmaid dress is still not ready (headache dealing with this bridal shop to say the least) but they say it will be ready tomorrow. She's a super sweet and shy 14 year old - and had a panic attack today because she feel's bad about it all and is worried it won't fit. I told her she's not allowed to stress, only the bride is! Lol. 
Tomorrow morning before I leave for the hotel I have an hour and a half massage - so excited for that! 
Then Saturday morning we'll leave for our honeymoon! 
I'm so excited for all the festivities to begin! Good luck to you all, I'll try to post some pictures when we get back :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards