Ohio-Cincinnati

Save the date magnets

Has anyone gotten save-the-date magnets from totallyweddingmagents.com? Or another site that was reasonably priced and awesome? :) 

Re: Save the date magnets

• edited December 2011
    We purchased ours from Magnet Street.com and were very happy with them. I think I have an online coupon if you want it.
  • edited December 2011

I didn't personally do magnets from MagnetStreet, I did the postcards, but 2 of my girlfriends did them and they turned out great.

• edited December 2011
    We got ours at http://www.pioneercolor.com and they are amazing!!!!  We have had so many compliments on them!
  • edited December 2011
    I got my Save the dates from totallyweddingmagnets.com. I LOVED THEM! They arrived in about 2 weeks, we ordered 150 of them for $147. 145 arrived. I e-mailed Melissa and told her of the shortage I recieved like another 20 a couple days later. They also sent extra envelopes which was nice since I'm really good at making mistakes! The envelopes were included in the price. I would recommend them to anyone!
  • edited December 2011
    I got my save the date magnets from vista print.  I am a photoshop nut and created my own design that they uploaded.   They always have coupons and deals -- so i got 200 for 105 (including tax & shipping was free!). 

They have also some really cute new designs that are modern elegant and chic -- i think like 2 years ago a lot of their desings were cheesy, but I think they've caught on and have really upped their game!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards