• Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Unpopular Opinions

2»

Re: Unpopular Opinions

• Well done ladies.  :)
  • I love this thread. I also love Hunger Games. Also, mashed (mushed?) potatoes. I do not love LOTR. I read and enjoyed The Hobbit but I could not get past half of the first one that I don't even know the name of ... Sorry fellow nerds, his writing was just soooo boring! Ummm that's all I got for now.
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • Damn you guys! I tried to start debate and I got mush! Let's all spoon now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2011-weddings_unpopular-opinions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:644Discussion:a605427c-c137-40fc-9d3a-45b2744f34d9Post:70aec016-94b3-4c5a-b5ea-2a5f25af5c30">Re: Unpopular Opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]My UO's: -Kids are raised "too soft" these days and are coddled too much.<strong> -I don't think healthcare is a right.</strong> -I don't think a child should have a cell phone unless they are driving. Especially an iphone with interent access and facebook.
    Posted by elizp267[/QUOTE]

I agree with this to an extent... especially with our frequent flying detoxers and trainwrecks who are known to be noncompliant with their treatment. This week we had one who signed out AMA twice and was back in the ED a third time found passed out drunk somewhere. Complete waste of money and resources.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2011-weddings_unpopular-opinions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:644Discussion:a605427c-c137-40fc-9d3a-45b2744f34d9Post:0a7ab542-460e-40e9-a4fb-77aeb72ae3e3">Re: Unpopular Opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Damn you guys! I tried to start debate and I got mush! Let's all spoon now.
    Posted by corkietn[/QUOTE]

Lining up...
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2011-weddings_unpopular-opinions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:644Discussion:a605427c-c137-40fc-9d3a-45b2744f34d9Post:0a7ab542-460e-40e9-a4fb-77aeb72ae3e3">Re: Unpopular Opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Damn you guys! I tried to start debate and I got mush! Let's all spoon now.
    Posted by corkietn[/QUOTE]

I knew we would wear you down eventually!!  Don't even think about getting out of the next GTG spoon free. 
  • hahahaha, how did I even get away with two whole days of no one trying to spoon me. Victory!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Next time, Court, there WILL be spoonige. (-age?)  SPOONING FOR EVERYONE!

funny_zpsd60c785f

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

"...And he just came out of my imaginary birthday cake." -its apelila

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards