• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Thankful Thursday

I'll get this up now since who knows how long I'll be without a computer once I get to work. 

Although I complain about gas prices, I'm thankful for a reliable car to put gas into.

Although I complain about living in the sticks, I'm thankful for a nice, safe place to go home to. 

I'm thankful D is such a good sport and that he's not very creative when thinking of ways to get even. 

What are you thankful for this lovely Thursday morning?

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Aww, cute puppy sig!

This morning I am thankful for this thread (clicky) that made me laugh like a fool.

What did D do to get even? I feel like there's a story there.

Oh, and I'm also thankful for my safe home...we left the garage door open the other night and all was well the next morning.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LOL Court! I am thankful for you sharing that thread with us! I am horrified and laughing at the same time!

I'm thankful that the weekend is only two work days away!

I'm thankful for the extremely small hope that the Mega Millions lottery tickets are giving me. It has been a hard day
    Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • lzmac11lzmac11 member
    1000 Comments
    edited March 2012
    I am thankful for the beautiful weather we are having!  And it looks like it is going to continue.  We are getting some rain, but I like rain!

I am thankful I have a non-gas guzling vehicle.  (for those who complain in the states) please remember that it is more expensive here! 

I am thankful for my sister.  She went and bought our infant carrier and stroller yesterday!  It is super awesome and I can't wait now!  And cute <-- clicky!

I am thankful that the summers here are short.  I had a bad dream last night that we lived in TX (sorry Ape!) and that I was miserable while pregnant.  I haven't been overly miserable during the pregnancy.  And thats good.  Months 6-8 will be hard, but thats it.  We also decided my last day of work will be August 31!
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation
  • gundy21gundy21 member
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    I am thankful for me new job, the more I hear about what is going on at the old one, the happier I am that I am no longer there (sidenote - latest is that they finally realized that they needed more than 2 people in the environmental and safety dept. - my old boss and I are going to be replaced with 3 or 4 people).

I am thankful I got to spend time with my folks (and Joels' folks, too) this past weekend.  We are lucky to have great families that support us and give us great examples to aspire to (both will be married over 40 years in May).

I am thankful for Clinque bonus time at Macy's (that one is for you, Colleen!) - got mine yesterday along with some eyeliner so I can look like a girl on weekends and date nights.

And lastly, I am thankful for DSW - I got a lovely pair of nude patent slingback heels yesterday that I have been searching for for months (and yay for having a rewards certificate that saved me $10).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I'm thankful to court for posting things that make me go "say wha?" and be like wtf is she thinking. I'm thankful that Gus is a really good puppy and for the most part doesn't cause too much trouble. I'm thankful we are able to be in a position to purchase a house, even if this waiting to hear back is driving me crazy.
  • I am thankful for Robert having this Saturday off. We have nothing planned and I like that!

I am thankful that I have a healthy/happy family!

I am thankful that Robert is actively job searching... It's been in the talks that the business will be bought out by investors and it has. Starting on Monday, the investors will interview those who still want to work in the store. Robert will put his name down but he is not wanting to stay there. I hope that someone contacts him from all of the applications he's filled out in the last couple weeks.
    Anniversary
  • I'm thankful for motivation to work out every day and stay with my WW plan. 

I'm thankful for this beautiful weather that we've been having all week. 

I'm thankful that I'm not affected by pollen nearly as much as many of my friends. 

The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I am thankful that I have friends like you all.  Even though we arent physically close, just knowing y'all are there if I need you is enough.  :)

I am thankful that I am a morning person and when the cats wake me up at 4:30 am (yesterday) and 5:00 am (today) I'm not wanting to rip their little paws off.

I'm thankful that my hubby has agreed to go to Olive Garden tonight for dinner.  Yay alfredo sauce!
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • i am thankful to have you ladies, as always. you're always a wealth of information and support and i love it.
    i'm thankful that i'm able to support my purse habit (oh yeah, did i mention i bought 3 new purses over the weekend? :) )
    i'm thankful for my husband, who is so sweet in so many ways.
    Anniversary image<br
  • April, I'm so jelly of your siggy pic! It's gorgeous times infinity
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Thankful Thursday:
    [QUOTE]April, I'm so jelly of your siggy pic! It's gorgeous times infinity
    Posted by corkietn[/QUOTE]
    Agreed!!!!
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I am not thankful for Tk. DArnt hing at my long/detailed thankfuls!
    Anniversary
  • I'm thankful that today is my last day of work before vacation.

I'm thankful for a wondeful friend that will be puppy sitting for us during said vacation.

I'm thankful AF is here because it means we can try for our own little one again!

I'm thankful that when I'm feeling down and I can always come here and find a laugh or two - thanks today to Court's link.
  • Yay, so glad I can cause some smiles! Y'all, hang in there- rumor has it that tomorrow is Friday ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Court, I only read the first post of that thread and was laughing too hard to continue ("I only use the strawberry flavored")!
    [QUOTE]Court, I only read the first post of that thread and was laughing too hard to continue ("I only use the strawberry flavored")!
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

You must read the rest! The comments are gold!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • that was seriously hilarious. it must be MUD though, right?
    Anniversary image<br
  • It's gotta be MUD...
  • Gosh, I really hope so. It makes my skin crawl to think of chewing on a squeaky, rubbery condom. Dairy-free or not. EFG (eww, freakin gross)!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • yeah I hope it is MUD!

I have this horrible picture of some chick breast feeding her child with half a condom hanging out of her mouth while she is chewing on it...
    Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    [QUOTE]yeah I hope it is MUD! I have this horrible picture of some chick breast feeding her child with half a condom hanging out of her mouth while she is chewing on it...
    Posted by AshleyLynnB[/QUOTE]
    *dies laughing*
  • TB scares me.  Big time.
  • I'm thankful for you ladies welcoming me back on board after being MIA. I have a lot to catch up on but I'm looking forward to that! :)

I'm thankful for being able to spend time with family this weekend. Especially my 6 month old niece.

I'm thankful for discovering Pinterest. I've found a lot of great receipes on there!
    TTC since January 2011

February 2012: 1st RE Appt.

HSG, B/W, & SA: All normal

September 2012: Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked left tube, Damaged right tube.

Next step: IVF #1. Started BCP 1/16/13!

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/rigcd3.jpg[/IMG]
  • I'm thankful I'm not as crazy as some of those girls on TB.  Yikes...
    I'm thankful today is not nearly as stressful as yesterday was.  
    I'm thankful I was able to eat a Whataburger kids meal, and still stay under my calorie intake goal for today.  

funny_zpsd60c785f

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

"...And he just came out of my imaginary birthday cake." -its apelila

• Sorry, I've been MIA. These last 2 days have been pretty crazy at work not to mention a surprise visit from our auditors and a presentation tonight.

I am thankful for all of you, your well wishes, advice, and support. I saw your well wishes from last Thursday :)

I went to the eye doc for my 1 week followup this morning, and I'm thankful that my lil eyes are healing as they should be and will no longer have to drive super far for checkups (back to my regular optometrist I go!)
    Anniversary
  • Aww thanks! I figure with our anniversary on Sunday I should put up some wedding pics! I read that Bump thread a few days ago, and I've seen her post on the Nest a few times.. Yes it was MUD, some kind of Bump dare, I believe. But completely hilarious, and yes, the comments must be read! I'm SO thankful that my hubby is taking his medication and that it is doing wonders for his mood!
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
    [QUOTE]Aww thanks! I figure with our anniversary on Sunday I should put up some wedding pics! I read that Bump thread a few days ago, and I've seen her post on the Nest a few times.. Yes it was MUD, some kind of Bump dare, I believe. But completely hilarious, and yes, the comments must be read! I'm SO thankful that my hubby is taking his medication and that it is doing wonders for his mood!
    Posted by its apelila[/QUOTE]

April, this makes me so happy! I wanted to ask, but thought it might be too personal :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards