• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Did anyone

receive RSVP cards that were returned to you the same way it was sent out.  I got a reply card with no name, not telling me if they were coming or not and no amount of people.  It was totally blank.  I was like WTF?!?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Did anyone

• Nope, but that's why I numbered mine. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I actually had return address labels on so I know who it was from, but seriously.  She did not put any information on it.

In Response to Re: Did anyone:
    [QUOTE]Nope, but that's why I numbered mine. 
    Posted by amy727[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah, I just don't get why people do some stuff.  We had someone reply back saying he was coming, but put 2 next to the steak option.  I have no clue what he was thinking, but FI confirmed it was just him coming. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Did anyone:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I just don't get why people do some stuff.  We had someone reply back saying he was coming, but put 2 next to the steak option.  I have no clue what he was thinking, but FI confirmed it was just him coming. 
    Posted by amy727[/QUOTE]

That is crazy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's impressive!  Thankfully I haven't gotten one of those (I didn't number our cards) but we still have a few outstanding.... 

• We haven't gotten anything weird, I am thankful for that one.  But I am still waiting on people.  It is only 4 days past now.  ARGH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI's brother and girlfriend returned theirs with "yes" and 2 people and also "no" marked off.
  • FI's brother did that, I was completely confused for like 2 weeks till I noticed where it was sent from....

i was like ok really? Am I supposed to be psychic. I wish I numbered mine now!
    Vacation
  • we got an envelope back with no rsvp card in it...... awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards