• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

The stress that I don't notice is taking a toll on my body...

I don't notice the stress, but I know it's there. I have a messed up body - my spine is like an upside down question mark (scoliosis) and all of the muscles in my lower back are pulled over onto one side. Sometimes my back seizes up and it really hurts. Well, my back has seized up twice in the last 24 hours (strange for me) and I'm at work, and when all I want to do is sit down, I'm helping in the kitchen. I don't have to help in the kitchen, but I always do. So, even though I didn't need to, I helped the breakfast hostess out (a good friend of mine), but I switched things up on her and did different things than usual (no real lifting, like I usually do, and I had her do it.) Well, I could tell she was really annoyed at me because of it. I didn't have to help her, but I still chose to. I'm behind on my work (I shouldn't even be typing this vent) but I still helped her. I don't think I'll even be able to eat anything this morning.

Oh, and I've been getting bad migraines recently. It's been a lot of fun.

Okay, my vent is over. Sorry! =)
image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards