• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

GTG Shirts

Since it seems like shirts are going to be the way to go... Here are a couple questions...

Poll #1... Price Point
I am assuming everyone would be looking for a decent price point.  I am hoping to get something within the $15-$20 range and for that to include SHIPPING it to you guys!

Does that amount work for you?

Poll #2... Sizing...
Please let me know what size you would need.  I will need the information.  Mark said sizes run TRUE to slightly large.  But he is looking to see if they can do a small order for me. (I love contacts!!!)
image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation

Re: GTG Shirts

• I will ask all questions that you guys have to Mark (our contact!) and get back to you guys. 
  • You guys don't have to do that!! Im not very good at taking from other people.... But you all are so so so super sweet for offering! Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just emailed Mark.

I asked him the following questions:

1. What type of sizes are they (Men’s or Women’s)?
    2. Do they run true to size or are they looser or a tighter fit?
    3. What colours would you suggest to keep us on a tighter budget?  Or are there colour restrictions?

The reason why I asked him if the sizes ran true or not is because I am not sure about his stuff.  I know about the company I was looking through that I get stuff for the Coleman Conventions every year.

• Ooooh, shirts!  I am really excited about these!
    Anniversary Visit The Nest! my read shelf:
    Margot's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards