• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Good News :)

Z just called me here at work.  My dad has a buddy whose son is a plumber (we used to know each other when we were kids).  He went by the house quickly and checked out our issue with the pipe.  Well... to fix the current issue it will only be like $120-$150!!!!!!  YAY!!!

Eventually we will need to replace the rest of the stack (the pipe) but he said it could last another 10 years, just depends on the shape it is in. 

They are going to fix it on Wednesday.  Which I can deal with, it isn't that bad living like we are currently.  As long as I can shower I am golden! 

And when I was talking to Z, he was saying that he was going to ask how much it will cost to change out the rest of the stack in case we want to do it over next summer before something really bad happens. 

I am just happy that the current issue is only costing us little $ and then of course when we re-finish the bathroom (cause it is half ripped apart).  But we talked more about just expanding it... plumber said turning the toilet (like I want) would be totally do-able!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYY!!
image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards