• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

"The Talk" Results (I feel like a reality show)

We had our talk.  It ended up being a lot quicker than I thought it would be but the outcome is a spectacular one.  We decided (thanks to April reminding me) that there is no real good time to have a child, so we are going to start trying just after Christmas. Hoping we can have a Oct/Nov baby for next year.  

We are going to make plans for in a couple months to sit down and do a budget (since we just moved into this house and are not quite sure on how much it is actually costing us) and hopefully we will be able to live off of the 55% I will get from EI when on maternity leave.

I have one week left on my pills and two weeks before dear old AF comes for her monthly visit, after that I have one more pack of pills in the house.  I am going to make a dr app't for sometime in Sept and talk to my dr about when I should go off my pills since my body and my brain don't get along so well. 

Thank you for all the ears earlier ladies, you are always a big help! Glad to have you as a "support system" :)

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards